Heart-centred Hiring & Teambuilding
- Do you run a growing micro business in need of more people? –
As a solo-preneur or already with a team of employees/freelancers/interns?
- Are you passionate about what your business can give to the world?
- Are you not just interested in profits, but also in positive relationships?
- Are you actually too busy to have a team, let alone to train them?
- Do you find it slightly daunting investing so much in new people – perhaps more money than you’ve ever put into your business?
- Have you never “learnt” how to work with a team and feel uncomfortable?
Here you find
- “condensed” knowledge, strategies and “secrets” on all aspects of hiring and working with a team –
super short for busy entrepreneurs,
- help with hiring the right, really committed people,
- practical solutions for problems & tough situations with your team.
This is the place for you to be if you want to
- get your life back and bring your business to the next level,
- explore unfamiliar territory and get clarity about what to do next,
- make this journey as effective, safe and fun as possible,
- discover what being “unstoppable” means for your business and
how to become “unstoppable” with your team,
- find a growing, supportive community of entrepreneurs with new teams.
Depending on your needs, your time and your budget, you can choose from
- free tips and advice in blog posts,
- one off clarity coaching sessions on the phone (see services)
- ongoing monthly coaching and mentoring support on the phone (see services)
Also coming soon:
- free teleclasses, case studies, questionnaires,
- low cost home study kits,
- web based interactive group coaching programme
Hi, I am Jutta Nedden, a Cambridge (UK) based coach, mentor and expert on teambuilding. I have worked with teams all my working life, for over 20 years: as a team member, team leader, team coach, mediator, workshop leader and small business owner – with companies of all sizes in many different sectors.
This business is very dear to my heart. I know how daunting it can be to make the transition from “lone fighter” into a team setting without going belly up with your growing micro business. I have often experienced the magic of working with a great team and want the same for you. Build the great relationships you need to bring your business to the next level. I want you to become unstoppable with your team, because the world needs your work and your ideas.
You can go to Services and check the list of questions with answers or
just drop me a line via the Contact section and introduce yourself or
use the form below to book a free strategy session with no further obligation.
I would love to hear more about you.
If you would like to stay connected, join my subscriber’s list and receive tips, “condensed” knowledge and “secrets” on a regular basis (leave your name and email address top right).
If you decide to work with me, what are the next steps?
Please use the form below and send it to me. When I receive this, I’ll be in touch to suggest a few times we could speak and we’ll schedule in a 45 min conversation (free of charge, by telephone) so that I can find out more about you as a person, your challenges and about your business. You can ask any questions you have, and we can decide what the best support for you would be.
Remember – if you find the resources helpful, do leave your name and email address in the boxes top right and receive free tips and practical, bitesize information on a regular basis.